The musings of an obsessed cross stitcher and Mirabilia junkie.....dreaming of hand dyed fabrics and floss...more than enough time to stitch and life in general. "The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear" Bono "Not all who wander .....are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien
+
Saturday, July 15, 2006
Musings
Well I'm off to stitch I can hear Christmas Elf Fairy calling me. But I just thought I'd say hello. I've been sipping coffee slowly and catching up on e-mail and such. I have the weekend basically to myself so I'm going to stitch and then stitch some more. I plan to finish beading a small project tomorrow that's a gift. It's for a friend and it's long overdue. I am going to enjoy my weekend !!!!! I'm off to stitch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.