As promised I said I would write of my amazing day at Stitcher's Paradise. My most favorite cross stitch store in the world! I innocently went in to say hello only....that truly is how it started. I came out with
1. Halloween Fairy by Mirabilia
2. White Christmas by Mirabilia with fabric by PTPlus hand dyed Fossil
3. Ocean's Daughter by What's Next and fabric by PTPlus Crystal Lagoon also hand dyed and the hand dyed floss by Crescent Colours
4. Cream linen to complete DH Carl's birthday present which I had picked up the week before.....
I told you I loved this store............and I'm going with a friend on thursday before she moves back to New York. So she'll have a place to mail order if she so desires.
On a sad note I found out a friends mother passed away on this past saturday. She was actually my framer and her mother was the most amazing woman! She wasn't sick for very long but I'm so sad for her daughter. They were best friends so unlike my mother and me! We are like oil and water......hence one of the reasons I live 3000 miles away from her. I just think life is so very unfair. I plan to attend the memorial service.
My brother and niece are visiting in about 2 weeks. I am so thrilled!!! I haven't seen them since February! I am busy planning the activities and fun stuff to do!!! I'll post all about it.....For now I'm off to feed the dog Storm and stitch....I need to make a dent in my stash!
1. Halloween Fairy by Mirabilia
2. White Christmas by Mirabilia with fabric by PTPlus hand dyed Fossil
3. Ocean's Daughter by What's Next and fabric by PTPlus Crystal Lagoon also hand dyed and the hand dyed floss by Crescent Colours
4. Cream linen to complete DH Carl's birthday present which I had picked up the week before.....
I told you I loved this store............and I'm going with a friend on thursday before she moves back to New York. So she'll have a place to mail order if she so desires.
On a sad note I found out a friends mother passed away on this past saturday. She was actually my framer and her mother was the most amazing woman! She wasn't sick for very long but I'm so sad for her daughter. They were best friends so unlike my mother and me! We are like oil and water......hence one of the reasons I live 3000 miles away from her. I just think life is so very unfair. I plan to attend the memorial service.
My brother and niece are visiting in about 2 weeks. I am so thrilled!!! I haven't seen them since February! I am busy planning the activities and fun stuff to do!!! I'll post all about it.....For now I'm off to feed the dog Storm and stitch....I need to make a dent in my stash!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.