+

Monday, December 11, 2006

today........

A quick post.....I didn't get out as early as I would have liked but I did get out none-the-less. So that's good right?? I woke with a killer migraine but this time I took my strong medicine and brewed a strong cup of coffee and in about an hour it was slowly leaving and now it is just in the back of my neck! I refuse to give in to them!!!! So here goes..... Another swing by the LNS .... I figured I'd start there (and be successful) and work my way outward. I got some more overdyeds one for Royal Holiday by Mirabilia. And by then it was kind of late so I went to Best Buy which wasn't so bad. I couldn't make up my mind about a photo printer so dh and I will go back on saturday. And then to Men's Wearhouse for dh.....and my favorite salesman was there so that made it so very easy. I am happily about 1/4 or so done with Christmas shopping. I'll go to the mall on wednesday and be pretty much done then!!! I am slowly getting the Christmas spirit! Oh and the Christmas picture cards came in!!!!!

I am grateful for recognizing joy in my life!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about your migraine. I woke up with one today and it's got the better of me. I'm still in my robe, and drinking a strong cup of tea, hoping the medication kicks in soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Karen! The meds worked. It came back last night afer work so I went to bed! I too am still in my robe, have to grab a cup of coffee and then Christmas shop...Feel better soon ! I'm sending good thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.