+

Monday, March 12, 2007

Yesterday

Yesterday hubby and I did house stuff.... We put together the outdoor table and it looks so cool ! And we have the swing half way done....The instructions said 45 minutes...I don't think so.... The backyard is coming together nicely! And I sanded and gel stained our front bench. I have the second coat to do today...a nice cherry stain. Next is the front door! I really wanted a new front door but that's way down on the list so I'm doing the next best thing! I'm off to coffee outside since it's close to 70 or so. Have a great day everyone. I will stitch later ...I was so tired yesterday after my migraine but I didn't let it stop me!

I am grateful for the warmer weather

7 comments:

  1. You'll have to post pics once the backyard is starting come together. I have to second your greatful comment for the day - my mood is already better!!

    I will post pics of The Night as soon as I move to a color that isn't almost identical to the fabric. My camera really doesn't know what to take a picture of at this point in time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous of your 70 degree weather! Although here in New York we're supposed to reach in the 60s on Wednesday. Sounds like your yard is coming along! Can't wait to see some pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - sounds like you're having fantastic weather! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy indeed! I've been able to sit outside at least once during this summer. Sit outside, listen to MP3s and stitch away.

      Delete
  4. Sitting outside? Lucky you! Look forward to seeing photos of your backyard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, sounds like your back garden is going to be lovely, Juls... can't wait to see piccys...

    We've had warmer weather and flowers are blooming... Spring has arrived at last... :-)

    And don't worry about asking four out of the five questions, Hun... it's perfectly alright! :-)

    Hope your migraine has gone away completely now... {{{Hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like things are really coming along nicely with your yard. Enjoy that weather!! Hope that migraine is gone and stays away!!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.