+

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Here it is......

I had so much fun with family last week!!!!! Even though I had to work some of the days. We relaxed by the pool and went out at night and they were able to do their own thing as well. It was so very sad to say good bye to them but I know they will be back!!!! I had a great shopping day with my SIL a real girls day!!!!! We did a lot...she got to visit a scrapbooking store as well as the framing shop and my LNS and of course the Premium Outlet Shops....where she became the proud owner of a new Coach bag!!!! She also met my friends at SP since we went at stitching group time!!!! Now on too the main reason for this post. Yes I was able to pick up Miraculous Birth Sampler by Stoney Creek!!!!! I was amazed at how beautiful it was and I stitched it!!!! Here goes... and another view . Thanks for looking! I really am proud of this piece!!!! My SIL will give it to her cousin Lynn the tuesday before Mother's day and she promises details on her reaction!!!!!! I am happy to have been able to complete it for the visit and they were able to bring it home with them!!!

Now I may be crazy but I fell in love with this HAED pattern!!!! It will take longer than forever to stitch but I ordered it !!!!!! It has so many elements in it that I just love and she is sitting and stitching then there's the castle and the swords and let's not forget the dragon's head and the seashells.............A definite must have for me!!!!!! I know I've gone over the edge.......but happily!


I am grateful for stitching and quiet time.....

11 comments:

  1. What a lovely job you did on the baby sampler Congrats. What an amazing HAED that is. I can see why you love it but stitch it NOT ME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juls: get all the craziness out of your body !!! lol The HAED seems soooooooooo big and having thousand of stitches ... Have fun ;)

    Your stitching piece looks great !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The baby sampler is stunning Juls!

    Wow that HAED is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your birth sampler is lovely! I'm sure the mother will be thrilled with such an awesome piece.

    Good luck with your new HAED! I can see why you love it so, but I think it would take me a lifetime to finish one like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that HAED, too, but no way would I order it.... I'd just look at the illustration, too daunted to actually undertake such a massive project. ;)

    Congratulations on your SC finish and framing - it's incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The baby piece is adorable. Great job on it. Good luck on the HAED piece it looks like it'll be very involved. I don't think I could do that one even though it is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your baby sampler. It's great! I absolutely love that HEAD! It's gorgeous! I might have to get it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your birth sampler is truly gorgeous!

    As for the HAED piece...you must be crazy! :-) But, I truly can't blame you. What a breathtaking piece.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The baby sampler is lovely! Good luck with the HAED piece - it will be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, you may be crazy, but crazy can be a good thing--happy stitching, you mad fool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know the feeling. I'm stitching one Monika Designs - thing. I know it's needlepoint, but stamped np is easy enough for me to stitch. That picture will take some time, oh yes indeed, but I do my best to stitch it the best I can.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.