+

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Poolside......

I woke up today and thought it was a wonderful day and just how did I want to spend it? So I cancelled Pilates for the afternoon...I really struggled yesterday at Pilates I did the workout but decided to listen to my body so I'll make it up next week!!! I finished Pride and Prejudice last night by the pool....I have to say that I love the world of Jane Austen. I put the lounge chair in the pool and positioned the umbrella and there I spent the day.... I was just at the beginning of Harry Potter #3 and can now say I am done. It was my second read of it and I love it! HP #3 was truly a favorite of mine! I'm off to find book 4 and lose myself in his world again.

I did have a new start yesterday during my weekly stitching group at SP. I found the perfect fabric for the handdyed floss that I posted last time. It is Dill 28ct by PTPlus . I started LHN Schoolgirl Lessons...Here is the start...I will have enough thread and fabric for both LHN's! Right now I'm off to pull threads for Fairy Moon by Mirabilia. I know I have so many large starts but she has been calling my name and the fabric I found is perfect...so stay tuned.....

I'm off to stitch and continue the relaxation of the day since DH is at work!!!

I am grateful for lazy days and books............



7 comments:

  1. Ooh poolside looks good, wish i could join you LOL
    Lovely new start

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need a day like that! Your finishes look great and the starts, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh! Jules, I am SO jealous! We're still trying to push past the 60s here in New York. I'd love to have such a warm day AND such an amazing pool! I'm happy you enjoyed it. :) Your stitching looks lovely, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a wonderful day:)

    Your LHN start looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe I'm a little jealous ;)
    In a completely good way tho'!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The LHN thing looks lovely! I'm sure you'll tame it in no time.
    I'm almost jealous. We have had very cool summer this year.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.