I'm off to Disneyland for a few days and oh so looking forward to it!!!!!! Works been a bear lately and I am so glad DH suggested this trip......Hope everyone is having a great weekend full of stitching....I'm bringing my latest new start...Miss Valentine by Mirabilia...I couldn't resist!!! She is just a pink over dyed spot right now but I'll post pictures when I return!!!! We'll see just how much stitching I get done some I hope..... I did get to SP for saturday stitching group which was fun! So I'm off to the bowling dinner and then on to Disneyland!
I am grateful for a quick get away with Dh..........
May your needle fly through your fabric.......
Have fun in Disneyland! I'm so jealous. :)
ReplyDeleteHave fun Juls!! Enjoy the time away from work. I brought stitching with me on a trip to Disney World. Didn't put a single stitch in! I had good intentions, though!
ReplyDeleteWait for me, I wanna go! LOL I hope that you have a great and safe time!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your time at Disney's, you are so lucky !!
ReplyDeleteHave a great time at Disneyland!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your Cinderella Sampler!!! GORGEOUS!!!