+

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wow....

Wow amazing feels like just yesterday I posted but it was about 2 weeks ago...... I've been busy between work and my brothers/niece's visit that I have been rather neglectful of my poor dear blog!!! At the moment I really need to be in bed but am posting since if I don't another week may just slip by.....

My brother's visit was good as always. He is such an easy guest and the coffee pot is always fresh with him visiting!!! My nice from California also visited while her dad was here and we had a wonderful time!!!!! A trip to my LNS was necessary as she was in need of a new project.....and as usual she knew exactly what she wanted!!!! Here is an early picture of her start.... and yes she once again picked out an overdyed material and overdyed floss...it will be a tree that I always looked at so I'm glad that she's stitching it up! Her stitching is so neat and even and thanks to technology I can see her progress and so can you! She promises more pics when she has more done....

Here's a quick picture that Dh made me snap when we were in NY recently....
The road sign leading to his Westchester house always a must stop for him and me!
And here's a finish My everything © The Sampler Girl. That I had recently and plan to take it to the framer later today since it is DH's bday present in August.....and it's been done for weeks...truly amazing! And a closeup of my new signature at the bottom although now that I see it the picture is all that good.....a dear friend from SP wednesday stitching group worked it out for me and I just love it! Thanks again Adele!!!!!
I am grateful for friends and family....

May your needle fly through your fabric.........

9 comments:

  1. Hi Juls,
    Glad you had such a good visit with your brother and niece. Her new project looks like fun. Congrats on your finish of My Everything. It looks fabulous. I am sure your husband will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a nice time with your brother and niece (I'm sure that was quite a chore to take her to the LNS, lol!!!)

    Your SG finish is lovely. Looking forward to seeing it framed. I really enjoyed stitching this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great time with your brother and niece. Her stitching is beautiful.

    Love your My Everything finish:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet you really enjoyed your time with your brother and niece. She's made a great start on her new project!

    Congrats on your beautiful finish! That's a beautiful gift for your dh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had such happy visits - niece's new start looks pretty. Such a lovely piece for your DH. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty piece for DH and how wonderful that Adele made you your own personal signature.

    Glad you had a wonderful time with your brother and niece. What is the name of the new design she is stitching?

    Hope all is well there. Have a fun day today. Hi to everyone.

    hugs, Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  7. Time flies when you're having fun! Your finish is lovely-the pink is great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all your stitching, so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know you always enjoy your family visits, Julie. So happy for you!
    That piece you've stitched for DH is sooo lovely. He's a lucky fellow! :)

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.