+

Friday, July 9, 2010

I'm back.......

Hello all my dear friends in Bloggerland...... I am back after a much needed rest and I am hoping I am remembered!!!!! It's been a bit crazy here and I will not bore you with all of the details.... Let's just say I am healthy and relatively migraine free and on the road to being blonde again!!!!! I did start with an amazing chiropractor and that has helped immensely!!!!!
The first picture is a finish that I'm not sure I posted prior to my hiatus.....It's Good to Be Queen© NotForgotten Farms ....can't recall the fabric.....
Next is another finish.....Quaker Samplings 1 © With My Needle done on Light Exemplar 32ct with DMC 926. And this was done in memory of my sister with the thread being her birthday I put her initials in  instead of mine!!!! This was a pleasure to work on!!!!
The next finish is The Queen's Crowns © Plum Street Samplers finished in a mere 2 weeks!!!!! I adored working this one! I did this one on Vintage Light Exemplar 36ct with the recommended threads!!!!! I signed and dated it under my 2 favorite crowns!!!!
And yes there is more.....Hope © Praiseworthy Stitches.....This was my Janury 1st start......the fabric is Dill 32ct by PTplus Fabrics. And next is a present for someone dear.....she doesn't read my blog so I'm safe in posting but I will leave it a mystery just in case.... And lastly the start of Shakespeare's Fairies © Mirabilia...done on Swampwater © PtPlus Fabric...I just love that name!!!!! And I'm pretty sure the picture is upside down.......
That just about does it for now and I know there are more works in progress that will be posted as they become more vocal........one that just about shouted at me was Nantucket Summer Sampler © By The Bay Needleart ...and since it's summer it seems appropriate to be stitching it!!!!!! Once again my rotation seems to be what calls the loudest......I have 2 more special ones that i will post in the next few days along with the new blonder me!!!!!

I am grateful for feeling better and stitching.....

May your needle fly through your fabric.........

14 comments:

  1. LOVE all your new finishes. ANd it's good to have you back in bloggerland. Wish I could get the motivated again......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW girl!! BEAUTIFUL finishes and wips!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness! Your hands have certainly not been the devil's workshop (idle). What wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, Hello stranger. It is nice to see you back. Sorry that you have been having such a rough time lately. Glad to hear you are on the mend. Your finishes are absolutely gorgeous. What a lovely sampler in honor of your sister. I am sure she would be thrilled.
    Hope to see you back again. Take good care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back Juls! Lovely to see you posting again:)

    All your finishes and WIP are wonderful! I always love what you stitch :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great finishes, and welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to see you back! Boy, I really love that Notforgotten Farms piece. I'm drooling over that one! You did a fabulous job on her!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you're feeling much better.
    WOW, have you been busy! Fabulous finishes & goegeous WIP's. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. glad to see you back! Lovely finsihes and wips!! definitely looking forward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. glad you are feeling better. Lovely finishes and new WIPs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you are feeling better; I've been away from blogland for so long but I'm slowly but surely getting caught up. Love the stitching update esp "queen for a day"...I need to add that to my wish list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I too am working on Hope, and we are at exactly the same place! we should do a non HAED SAL with this one! Joy

    ReplyDelete
  14. That crown collection is awesome! The one in which it says Gloriana on the bottom.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.