So I have been missing in action for what seems like forever and a day. I am here alive and well and happy! I havent taken any pictures lately but I've been busy stitching and have lots of starts and not so many finishes. But hopefully that will change soon. I almost feel as if my attention span is simply on the fritz......
But my dear stitching friend Joy is patiently waiting for a post so I'll start small and build from here. I am happy to report that I introduced a new stitcher to the love of cross stitch and to say she embraced it full throttle is a mere understatement!!!!!! She will be moving to England and is now "stashing up" . She's done several small pieces and is starting "Venetian Opulence" soon to be followed by "Elizabeth" both by Mirabilia . It is so fun to see the sheer excitement in her eyes as she discovers what we all know and love!!!! It all started with her seeing a picture of Captive by Marta Dahlig from HAED.....and she seriously asked me if I could stitch it for her wedding present and after I picked my chin up off the floor and said no but I could teach you......so off we went to my favorite LNS Stitcher's Paradise and a stitcher was born!!!!!!! With just a little practice she was on her way and hasn't stopped yet!!!!!
Juls
welcome back! you've been missed!
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to seeing more posts and pictres from you in the future! :O)
Lovely to a post from you Juls :)
ReplyDeleteTHERE you are!!! So good to see you back, Juls. I've been lonely out here, lol. ;)
ReplyDeleteWelcome back and congratulations on spreading the joy of stitching to your friend. That is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteOh dear! That bride will be over the moon, once she will get the hang of stitching!
ReplyDelete