I have framing to share with you. Cherry Blossom © Mirabilia done in a shadow box frame. And Storytime ©. I do absolutely love the framing and most especially my framer who is a true artist!!!! Sara at Castelli Art Framing
Storytime is a gift for dear friends in NY and i just hope they love it as much as I loved stitching it!!!!!!
Here is the most recent Sleeping Princess update!!!!!
Tomorrow/today (since it's one am) is food shopping day and a day to relax and stitch a bit. Thanks for visiting with me!!!!! And Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!



Great pictures of your finishes project!! Enjoy your relaxing day tomorrow :)
ReplyDeleteLove the framed pieces (especially Cherry Blossom!), and your Sleeping Princess is looking gorgeous. :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful framing!! And Sleeping Princess is looking great!
ReplyDeleteYour stitching is lovely and the frame on Cherry blossom takes my breath away :)
ReplyDeleteThe pieces look great!!!! I love them both.
ReplyDeleteSuch gorgeous pieces Julie - even more beautiful IRL. Glad to hear the in-laws have arrived safely. Have a lovely relaxing stitchy day today. See you tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteLove the frames on your projects.
ReplyDeleteYour Cherry Blossom turned out marvelous. I love the framing. Sara truly is the best. I can not believe how much you already have done on the sleeping princess. You truly do motivate me to get off my needle and stitch more. I guess I am just slacking. The crone.
ReplyDeleteThe framing looks great. Cherry Blossom is a stunner.
ReplyDeleteNo wonder you love your framer! Gorgeous work by stitcher and framer. Great progress on Sleeping Princess, and even bigger kudos to you for being able to blog at 1am and make sense LOL!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm obsessed with Cherry Blossom, the framign really transformed her!!!! And look at all your progress on sleeping, I love when they grab a hold of you!
ReplyDeleteI think you should start Venetian, she is an amazing stitch! So fun and rewarding!
Happy Thanksgiving!
The Storytime one is awesome! And I love the princess!
ReplyDelete