I took a 2 day break from Esme and worked on And They Sinned © Exemplar Dames. It was so fun I almost didn't want to put ATS down but then Esme gave me a pouty look and I caved. My love affair with her continues. 
The 15th is Saturday and I'm wondering just what wonderful design from Nora Corbett is coming our way...........the countdown has begun.
And it's IHSW as well!!! I'm going to focus a bit tomorrow before and after I go to see The Hobbit!!!! And on Sunday I have tickets with a friend to see The Nutcracker and that will put me in the Christmas mood!!!!! I just love the Nutcracker!!!!!!
And tomorrow is my first Botox treatment for my chronic migraines so fingers crossed!!!!!!
Love your Sleeping Princess, and can't wait to see more!
ReplyDeleteWonderful progress! I, too am waiting for the newest design.
ReplyDeleteGreat progress on both, Jules! :)
ReplyDeleteHope all went well yesterday and that you will quickly find relief from your migraines.
ReplyDeleteWonderful progress on both pieces.
gorgeous stitching :D I love the sleeping princess. I hope the treatment helps your migraines
ReplyDeleteI hope the migraine treatment will work.
ReplyDelete