+

Monday, April 29, 2013

April IHSW

Not a lot done this weekend since hubby and I took some time and went to San Diego!! We had great fun visiting the Zoo And Seaworld. We even took in a Padres games .... But not a lot of stitching got done. I even tried stitching in the car on the way home but didn't get much done. I did stitch last night so here is my update

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you had such a fun trip to San Diego.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such neat stitching. Beautiful greens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still more than I did, have not stitched since I bought the new car. Sniffle, I want things to go back to the way they were. At least you do not have to figure outthe net (major problems there). Looks great, the end tail is a beast, it just goes on and on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you had such a gorgeous journey!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.