+

Monday, May 20, 2013

May IHSW

I feel like I got a lot of SMT done this hermit weekend especially since I had the weekend off. And the stitching continues today!! My migraine is almost gone and I refused to let it win although I did take a small nap yesterday. 

6 comments:

  1. Oh my, look at all that moon! I had to break it up, but you just powerhoused it! I'm jealous, you got way more done than I!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice bit of progress :) glad to hear your migraine has gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's very pretty! Love the opalescent fabric you are using, adds such a nice sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the colors in this one :)

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.