The musings of an obsessed cross stitcher and Mirabilia junkie.....dreaming of hand dyed fabrics and floss...more than enough time to stitch and life in general.
"The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear" Bono
"Not all who wander .....are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien
+
Sunday, June 2, 2013
Another one framed.
This is It's "Good To Be Queen". Framed by Sara of Castelli Framing in Los Angeles. Won't have anyone else do my framing for me!!!
Very nice! I bought that design last Fall after seeing it on the Shepherd's Bush blog from their retreat. Great finish, love the fabric you used. Marilyn
Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Lovely stitching, nice frame too!!
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteVery nice!
ReplyDeleteI bought that design last Fall after seeing it on the Shepherd's Bush blog from their retreat.
Great finish, love the fabric you used.
Marilyn
Looks great! The frame is perfect for it.
ReplyDelete