+

Monday, August 12, 2013

Almost forgot

I had three pieces framed by Sara Lamp of Castelli Framing L.A. I can only show one since the other two are gifts. Well since my brother saw his I guess I can post that one too......
First is Silver Moon Tea by Mirabilia and the second is a Name Tree by Mdesigns (still in its protective wrapping since I have to ship it out )


5 comments:

  1. They both look absolutely beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work and fantastic frame choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work!
    The frame is soooooooooooo pretty on Silver Moon, and the sparkly fabric really sets off the name tree.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look lovely!! it's always exciting picking up pieces from the framer. Someone is very lucky receiving that gift from you!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.