+

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

New start

While on our yearly visit to NY I figured a needed a small piece so of course I brought 3 smalls. Well small to me. Here is Garden Party Cakes © Mirabilia on Opalescent Meadow by Stephysfabbys. I also started Away We Ride ©Blackbird Designs on Vintage Pear  

3 comments:

  1. Ha small to me she says :) I for one think Tree of Hope is huge! Lovely starts, will be following the progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to pick up Away We Ride--I love that one. Your start looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.