Then there is Mediterranean Mermaid © Mirabilia!!! All she needed was the backstitching and the beads. And wow she has a lot of beads. I started on Sunday afternoon and finished just a few minutes ago. I'd say about 20 hrs total. She is stitched on 32 ct Opalescent Mystical Seas by Silkweaver. I even added some beads to her hair to break up the darkness of the brown.....I even took an unexpected visit to my LNS shop to get her treasures so she could be completed. I am thrilled with how she turned out. What's next you may be asking .... Roses of Provence is calling so tomorrow or later this morning I shall be stitching on her. Thanks for visiting!!!!





I'm in awe of your mermaid, she's just stunning. Congratulations on that wonderful finish!
ReplyDeleteYour mermaid is truly stunning, as I've already mentioned elsewhere ;) Once I am done stitching Tree of Hope, I think it'll be a toss up between Med and September Sapphire!
ReplyDeleteOh my Julie, she is amazing. What a wonderful finish.
ReplyDeleteShe looks beautiful, the beads really bring the bling to this design!
ReplyDelete