+

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Yay me

I have my first finish of 2014!!! May I present Winter Faerie Dream © Mirabilia with all of her bling!!! I managed to bead from 5ish till 1ish with a break for dinner .... I am thrilled And over the moon !!!! Yay me !!!!!!





12 comments:

  1. What a great first-of-year Winter finish.
    She's gorgeous!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful, what else can you say. I cant wait to see it framed. Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's gorgeous, congratulations on a stunning finish, and so early in the year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! She's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is beautiful! Congratulations on the wonderful finish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! That is gorgeous - congratulations! The wings and all the beading are awesome. I have a couple Mirabilia patterns in my stash but not sure if I've ever actually stitched one. I'm in awe of all that beading. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your finish and she's gorgeous! I absolutely love these patterns (although I'm still too chicken to try one myself!).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man how awesome to have a finish in the first week of the New Year. She is stunning, definitely yay to you!!!
    Alicia xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. She turned out beautifully. What an excellent selection for the fabric, it really makes her pop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the finish, Juls! She's gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.