Here's my progress on Mirabilia's Three for Tea! I am loving this stitch. I have given myself 2 months but realize it will before like 3 months. Now if Cassiopeia could just be quiet!!! She is begging to be started!!!! Such dilemmas..... I've also had a wonderful week off with a dear friend and her daughter (my goddaughter) !!!We went to Disneyland so I didn't get as much stitching done but it was a fun week!!! Now back to stitching for me!!!


Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI love this design!
ReplyDeleteI am so hearing you about Cassiopeia though :o)
beautiful stitching
ReplyDeleteIt's looking great.
ReplyDeleteThe fabric is interesting.
Glad you had fun at Disneyland in between. :)
Marilyn
Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteShe's so beautiful, love her!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! This is the first time that I'm visiting your blog and I can already say, I'm your fan! :) Gorgeous works. :)
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to see more.
So beautiful. Great work.
ReplyDeleteGreat progress!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous stitching
ReplyDelete