The musings of an obsessed cross stitcher and Mirabilia junkie.....dreaming of hand dyed fabrics and floss...more than enough time to stitch and life in general.
"The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear" Bono
"Not all who wander .....are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien
+
Thursday, March 27, 2014
Update
I am stitching on Three for Tea and am making good progress. Have a look see....
Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Amazing progress!! It looks beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful progress. :)
ReplyDeleteLots of progress! She looks great.
ReplyDeleteWonderful progress! I love the colors on this fabric!
ReplyDeleteAre those pins or some kind of marker? Bead?
ReplyDeleteLooking good!
ReplyDeleteMarilyn
Beautiful, those colours really pop on the chocolate fabric. It's stunning!
ReplyDeleteAlicia xo
And what type of tea does one drink while working on a stitching about tea?
ReplyDeleteGreat progress :o)
ReplyDelete