The musings of an obsessed cross stitcher and Mirabilia junkie.....dreaming of hand dyed fabrics and floss...more than enough time to stitch and life in general.
"The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear" Bono
"Not all who wander .....are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien
+
Friday, April 25, 2014
So very close
Just some white to fill in then backstitching and beading by Sunday!!!! Woohoo!!!!!
Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
¡QuedarĂ¡ hermoso! felicidades
ReplyDeleteMaru
Chile
Can't wait to see the finishing touches!
ReplyDeleteIt looks beautiful.
Marilyn
She is sure going to be beautiful...love the colors of her. Can't wait til I see the finish.
ReplyDeleteI found your blog and I am now a follower of your blog. I would like for you to be a follower of my blog too and here is the link:
http://lindaksstitchingcorner.blogspot.com
I just love your blog...you have so many neat things on your blog.
Happy Stitching
Linda K, Railroad