I worked a lot this weekend on Three for Tea@ Mirabilia ... We had our Spring Fling Retreat and I got so much done. Today was lots of filling in the green skirt with B5200 and now a qsnap move. Although I didn't meet my first deadline of April 6 th I see myself making the next one May 6th! These three will be hard to part with.....



Amazing!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis piece is just stunning! I've said it before, but I'm just in love with this fabric!
ReplyDeleteYou're so close to have it finished, you'll definitely will be able to do it by your deadline :) They are gorgeous :)
ReplyDeletewith so much done I cannot believe you did not make your deadline! I am so sad I missed retreat, it looks like a productive one! I am trying to decide if I should pick these ladies back up in a couple weeks, or one of my other Mira's. Decisions, decisions. If you cannot part with them, you may have to stitch them twice (they are an easy stitch)!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous progress!
ReplyDeleteI love this piece! It is absolutely gorgeous :o)
ReplyDeleteLooking soooooooo pretty.
ReplyDeleteIt just pops on that fabric.
Marilyn
pretty nice blog, following :)
ReplyDeleteDid you get in some hermitting this weekend?
ReplyDelete