+

Monday, May 26, 2014

A Finish and May IHSW

Azalea is finished this IHSW in May and Shakespeare's Fairies has been rescued from UFO status and is now my focus piece!!! I absolutely loved stitching Azalea I started her on May 1st and finished her yesterday on May 25th!!! 25 days start to finish!!!  Yay me!!!
Azalea is on PTPlus Diva Pink!!! I love her boldness !!! And Shakespeare's Fairies is on PTPlus Swamp. 





8 comments:

  1. Azalea is gorgeous!
    Greta progress on your WIP also.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful finish!!! I love how spunky she is :) HAPPY DANCE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning finish! Congratulations.
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have to pleased with your latest finish and done so quickly too! Congrats! Love the bright colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Azalea is SO pretty and I adore the fabric you used, it suits her so well. I'm not sure I would have the nerve to go so bold but then I don't have as good an eye for colour as you obviously do! Does she need a new home? I can always send you my address...lol.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.