The musings of an obsessed cross stitcher and Mirabilia junkie.....dreaming of hand dyed fabrics and floss...more than enough time to stitch and life in general.
"The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear" Bono
"Not all who wander .....are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien
+
Sunday, September 28, 2014
A finish
I had a finish after just four days !!!! This is a gift for a sweet little girl in New York who has my heart. I am her unofficial fairy godmother!!!!! She makes me smile
Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Wow beautiful gift.
ReplyDeletebeautiful gift, love the fabric
ReplyDeleteBeautiful gift, can't believe it only took you four days to complete!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty.
ReplyDeleteLove the little Butterflies.
Marilyn
Gorgeous stitching as always :)
ReplyDeleteThat looks awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty finish!
ReplyDeleteLovely finish and such a beautiful gift :)
ReplyDelete