Mother's Arms © Mirabilia is done!! I probably started her about 10 years ago and she was finished except for the kreiniks and beads.... I decided she must get done. She is also my 10th Mirabilia finish for the this year. It truly was the year of Mirabilia's !!! I did make a few changes first I switched the kreinik blending filament to #4 braid then instead of beads around the border I just used the #8 braid……I just imagined not being able to keep the beads perfectly straight. The petite beads remained the same. It took me approximately 5 days to bead her but the finish is oh so worth it. I added moon charm and 6 blue star charms from my stash. I hope you like her as much as I do. I truly am in love with her!!!








LOVE her!
ReplyDeleteLove the changes too!
<3 M
Absolutely gorgeous! Well done.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful finish. It takes me back to when I did her. X
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the finish of an amazing project!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! She looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteShe is stunning Julie. Congratulations on your 10th Mirabelia finish of 2014. Time for one more?
ReplyDeleteThat is gorgeous!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning finish.
ReplyDeleteOMG that is too beautiful for words. Amazing finish, congratulations!
ReplyDeletexo Alicia