+

Monday, October 13, 2014

So close

Emerald Mermaid is so close to a finish just back stitching and beads...... Probably next weekend for that.  In the meantime I picked up an old WIP.……… Mothers Arms which only needs the krienik and beads. Again so close. Not sure why I ever put her down but I do know that I do the kreinik as I go now.....  When I finish these two I'll have 11 Mirabilia's completed this year. I'm going for 12……

5 comments:

  1. She is so pretty! Great fabric choice too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - how do you do it - 11 Mirabelias so far this year!! I'm sure you will make your goal of 12. Looking forward to seeing what #12 is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am waiting for the beading... :)

    <3 M

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am waiting for the beading Juls!
    <3 M

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.