+

Thursday, November 6, 2014

A pleasure

I had the honor and pleasure to stitch an RR for my friend Nikki from South Africa !! As it was a Mirabilia themed RR it became my 12th Mirabilia finish !! Yes I said 12 finishes. In a later post I'll list them all!!! I stitched September Sapphire Fairy in my box of the RR.... 

13 comments:

  1. Thank you for stitching on it- you have done such a great job and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be gorgeous!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous...wow...I love this....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow that is stunning and look at that scrummy fabric! Really really beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a really gorgeous RR. I love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful I love it.
    What fabric do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually don't know as it was sent to me for the RR I stitched my bit and I send it on........

      Delete
  7. Such a beautiful piece. It would be heartbreaking for me to have to pass it on, unless of course if you're the owner at the end. Gorgeous work.
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.