+

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Queen ..... Gypsy Queen


Well here I am posting 2 nights in a row!! Here is the queen from last nights posting. Gypsy Queen a bit of progress and I'm feeling the love. Fabric is 32ct Misty Morning opalescent linen by Under the Sea fabrics 

7 comments:

  1. I love the material and you are making great progress on this. She is going to be beautiful when you are finished with her. The colors are just beautiful.

    Happy Stitching
    Linda K, Railroad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Julie, I just checked the entire picture out online and adore her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fabric choice she's really coming along :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wow I'm also stitching her.
    She is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fabric choice cant wait to see how it comes along happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is going to be cool.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.