+

Monday, February 29, 2016

Beading next

I back stitched The Raven Queen © Mirabilia this past Sunday and today so her beading will be next Sunday and Monday!! She is on 32 ct Prank by PTPlus!!! A bold but inspired choice. I love her!!!! Slowly but surely I'm widdling  down my to finish pile next up is Garden Party ......


14 comments:

  1. She looks lovely. I had no idea there was so much beads on her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Stunning! She's gonna be a beauty with her beads :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats she's looking gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stitching! That is a bold fabric choice but it offsets the blues in her gown.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful fabric! I'm stitching her right now too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow very very great progress
    Beautiful lady
    Congrats for your incredible work

    ReplyDelete
  7. All I can say is.............WOW!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's fabulous, and stunning on that fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW....she's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She looks awesome on that fabric! I think the city is burning behind her, she's a Mrs Nero!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG... she looks amazing on the beautiful fabric! Stunning ;o)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.