+

Monday, February 1, 2016

Two days

Here's a picture of Fairy Idyll with the back stitching done. Just the beading and she'll be a finish soon.  She truly was a fun stitch and I absolutely love her especially her wings they are so magical 

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous finish! Fairy Idyll is one of my favorite Miras.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous chart, and your stitching is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful
    You are doing a great stitching

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, can't wait for the end result. Sunny greetings from New Orleans, Alice

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's gorgeous Julie.
    Bet you can hardly wait to get her framed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! And she'll only get prettier with all the bling on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this design, everything about it is so idyllic!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.