+

Thursday, August 3, 2006

Long time

It's been a while I know. I haven't had much stitch time either. But it was all worth it because my brother Brian and his daughter Megan were visiting!!!! It seems like forever since I've seen them. We had such a great time just being together and reconnecting and simply talking! We did some tourist things here in sunny hot Las Vegas but the most fun was being together. I miss them so much already!!! Megan is great an amazing young woman who astounds me and makes me wish I was like that at her age! And Brian is my big brother and will always have a piece of my heart! Oh and did I mention the torrential rain storm and hail yes hail storm we got caught in on Mount Charleston! It was incredible......then we went up to the ski area and it was cold! All this just a few miles from sunny hot Las Vegas! I can't wait to see Meg's pictures! I'll write more later.....off to stitch. Carl and I are going out later and I really need to get to work on his birthday present which is 12 days away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.