+

Monday, August 7, 2006

Mondays Thoughts

Well I worked the weekend so we all know what that means... no stitching accomplished. I really need to finish Carl's birthday present since it is fast approaching. I am going to stitch today before the BBQ this evening and then hopefully afterwards. Work this weekend was really busy which is quite unusual. Usually it slows down by sunday but not this time.
I am really missing Brian and Megan !!! Big surprise there. It was so much fun just being able to talk and connect....the immediacy of it is what I miss! As I said Megan is amazing..... quiet but so insightful and on target with her observations of everything. I just wish I had been anything like her at her age...... She has amazing parents! They deserve so much credit for raising not just one but two amazing daughters! My brother saw how my sister and I were raised as girls and did the complete opposite. So very smart. My other niece Caitlin is amazing and deserves a post all her own!! And I need to tell you about my sister Maureen who started me on my stitching adventure oh so many years ago....and who watches from heaven now.

I'm off to get a cup of tea and to stitch.....Good morning to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.