+

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

New pics

This is Cinderella by Mirabilia...finished and hanging in my LNS!!!!!
Sleeping Beauty by Mirabilia is a W.I.P. to soon be restarted as soon as I finish up a few things . I am going to post Christmas Elf Fairy but I'm using the memory card that came with the camera and it said 15 images and took 6.....

The above was done for my DH birthday and my first time using handdyed threads! So much fun! And below is Crescent Moon by Mirabilia done for my framer who also stitches so I knew she'd appreciate it. it was for the birth of her son!
I have a new webshots album and I've started uploading my stitching pictures.......I'll try and add them here. Somehow this was supposed to be on top ...oh well. I'm new at this and learning ....Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Wow theres some great stitching there you sure have been working hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wondered where that Cinderella went, simply stunning! I too have Sleeping Beauty started, but you are YEARS further! Love it! Joy

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.