The musings of an obsessed cross stitcher and Mirabilia junkie.....dreaming of hand dyed fabrics and floss...more than enough time to stitch and life in general. "The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear" Bono "Not all who wander .....are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien
+
Friday, September 29, 2006
Remembrance 2
I just thought of something else and before it slips my mind....here it is. The mirror image about my sister Maureen. It is a little clearer to me today. It almost as if when she died I lost who I was and had to *redefine* myself in the most basic of ways. I didn't have my looking glass to know me and say "this is you." " You know who you are and what you want." And most importantly my favorite..."it'll be okay." It's been a wild ride these past years and I can honestly say I worked hard at defining myself and more importantly liking myself. Seeing me for me and simply accepting myself. I know she's smiling and happy where she is.....she tells me in dreams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.