+

Wednesday, October 4, 2006

NY posting

Well here I am in NY... I've been here since saturday. I came here for my niece who was in the hospital and thankfully she is home and feeling better. And I am so very thankful beyond all imagining! But now it's time for me to head back home.......my niece is better and even she thinks I should head home. I know my brother and niece appreciated me coming in and being here. I really needed to be here on so very many levels some of which I haven't even identified. On another note I spent the day with my mother and it wasn't too eventful.........she is just so very sad. I miss my husband and my dog. I am homesick. And I miss my house! I'm taking all of this as a good sign! Don't you think.....I'm keeping this short....more when I get back home to Vegas. It's raining.............................

4 comments:

  1. you've been pretty amazing....thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where in NY were you? We might have been neighbors for a bit there. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous....you're welcome!

    And Karen.....I'm actually from NY born and bred...Queens and this time I was in Flushing, Howard Beach (my MIL's) and Staten Island mostly....I've only been in Vegas a little over 3 years now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie, you have been busy. I am glad all is well with your neice.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.