The musings of an obsessed cross stitcher and Mirabilia junkie.....dreaming of hand dyed fabrics and floss...more than enough time to stitch and life in general. "The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear" Bono "Not all who wander .....are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien
+
Sunday, September 10, 2006
Sundays thoughts...
It seems like I've been doing everything but stitching and posting.....Must be end of summer doldrums. I still have to go through my hand dyed fabrics and inventory them. DH did really good on my birthday presents!!! He followed the list to the letter.... My Gingher scissors are so beautiful! He bought me the gold handled ones...I cherish them. You see I've always wanted a pair of Ginghers but never indulged myself. I have been using the same pair of scissors I got for my 18th birthday from my older brother (so sweet) but let's just say that was more than many moons ago. LOL I'm off to stitch now so I can destress a little.... I'm not sure why but I'm feeling weird about tomorrow's 5 year anniversary of September 11th. And I just received some sad news from my SIL that one of her cousin's twins (the boy) passed away this morning.....complications from being a premie. They were born in August on my birthday. So I'm having a sad day all around. I'm going to call my SIL now and then shower and stitch......... I need to stitch something for the twins just not sure what with the sad news. Any ideas out there????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
what about two pillows identical except for angel wings on one?
ReplyDelete