+

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Still here

Yes I'm still around just playing catch up and working....This is a quick post. I just wanted everyone to know I'm still breathing. Vacation was fun! Disneyland was fun but oh so crowded. My birthday was superb!!!!! The time with my friend and her daughter was so vital. We had so much fun. My goddaughter is growing up so fast but you can still see little bits of the little girl if you look real close. I cherish her so very much she makes me feel human! More on that later. As soon as I figure out the new digital camera I bought DH... I'll post a pix of his bday present framed. It came out really beautiful and now sits on his desk! It was my first time stitching with handdyed floss...so fun. I want to finish Christmas Elf Fairy and then do the Alphabet heart...I bought the fabric and floss for that. And I still need to inventory my handdyed fabrics....next week. Did I say at the start this would be short. Well we all know how they start out "being short" and suddenly. Well I'm working this weekend so I'll try but no promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.