+

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Where did wednesday go.....

Well I had a killer migraine that took hold on wednesday am......and basically cancelled all of wednesday.......I just slept all day except to get up to hydrate and try to eat and medicate myself.... Then of course I awoke at about 1:20 am and was wide awake.....put in a movie and promptly feel asleep. I awoke today to just a slight ache....so after babying myself, I took myself to the club and layed by the pool and then hit the treadmill for the first time in eons!!!! And it felt great! I really needed to push myself. I felt so good I plan another visit tomorrow. I then indulged in the amenities and such..... Oh and on the way home I stopped by my LNS and picked up a chart I had on order and another that they had in stock....that I had seen on someone's blog....just can't remember who's at the moment (sorry). And since I had birthday gift cards for my LNS it was even more fun! Oh the charts I picked up were "Pretty Pumpkins" by Glendon Place and "Heart's Secret" by The Victorian Sampler. I ordered the thread pack for Heart's Secret and will pick up the hand dyed material when it comes in. So today was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.