+

Friday, September 15, 2006

today was good

Today was a good day! I took it slow at first being post migraine......but then decided what the hay! I had a class at work for about 3 hours....then off to the craft store! One of my absolutely favorite places to be! And the owner was there she is just so much fun, friendly and knowledgeable. I had gift cards for my birthday so I picked up some things that I'd not if it was any other day. They are downstairs at the moment so more on that later. Then it was off to the club where I pushed myself and I feel really good! When I ran regularly I didn't get near so many if any migraines! So maybe I need to be proactive! Now I'm going to have dinner and do some laundry and stitch.....I have to make a dent in the recently acquired stash. And I'm working the weekend... I also found the perfect design for my SIL's cousin ....which I think was a bit of divine intervention....more on that later as well.

1 comment:

  1. So am I.....it was time! The running always helps me...as you know!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.