+

Sunday, October 22, 2006

I've been tagged

Thanks Kip!
Before I start may I say how hard it was to narrow this list down to 7 songs......OMG
Here are the rules; List 7 songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre. Whether or not they have words or even if they are any good but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now! Post these instructions in your blog along with your 7 songs. Then tag 7 other people to see what they're listening too.
Mine are:
1: Angel of Harlem U2
2: Bad U2
3: All Because of You U2
4: Push Sarah Mclachlan (our wedding song)
5: The Space Between The Dave Matthews Band
6: Always and Forever Pat Metheny
7: Leaving New York R.E.M

And I tag......Paula-a Celtic Stitcher/Karen-Gathering Thoughts/Stacey-New Romantic Thoughts/Harsha-Lady Shiny Scissors/Concetta-An Italian Scots Stitching Journal/Mel-Mel's Oasis/Susan-A Stitcher's Finish Line. You all may not know me or my blog but I read your blogs!
Oh and dear brother I know you read mine so consider yourself tagged!!! LOL

4 comments:

  1. Lol I'll try and fix that link later - I'm guessing you like U2 then??!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be a yes!!!! The list was almost all U2.........they dominate my ipod.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! I've been tagged! My first official tag. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad your happy about being tagged Karen!!! Can't wait to see your list!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.