+

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Our anniversary

As my brother pointed out the other day to me it's been a while since I've posted! And yes it has. Not sure where the time has gone but it 's gone. Yesterday was our One Year Wedding Anniversary!!! Simply amazing!!! It seems like only yesterday we were planning that small intimate wedding for 170 people long distance no less. You see we live in Las Vegas but got married in New York.... I wanted small and intimate but DH wanted well he got what he wanted! We comprised! And it was my Fairy Tale Story Book wedding come true!!! And I didn't even know it at the time. And I had lots of help so it is all good!! Oh as for celebrating we went to my favorite restaurant Olives at the Bellagio! So fun!! And then we played tourist which we never do...... There's an album in my webshots if you want to look....the link is in my sidebar.

Now on to stitching....the remembrance piece! The official name is Miraculous Birth Sampler by Stoney Creek Collection. I started it on waterlily jobelan and got about 4-5 hours into it.....and it was too tone on tone. From a short distance it was hard to see. I went back and forth and made the big decision to restart it!! I went to my LNS and got a piece of antique white jobelan and am going to restart it today. I'm off to stitch...

5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!! I just passed the 3rd Anniversary mark, and it still feels like I got married yesterday. It still feels strange to say "my husband." Weird! lol....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen! I know the feeling about saying "my husband" still a bit weird for me too...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy one year Anniversary! I hope you have many more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh happy anniversary you make a lovely looking couple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Sharon and Kip!!!! We had fun celebrating!!!! The first year went so fast......

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.