The musings of an obsessed cross stitcher and Mirabilia junkie.....dreaming of hand dyed fabrics and floss...more than enough time to stitch and life in general. "The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear" Bono "Not all who wander .....are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien
+
Thursday, October 19, 2006
new project
I hadn't realized it's been a week since my last post! And I can't understand why......I've been off. It may be the low level migraine...it's threatening slight pain goes away and then taunts. But anywho today is the day I start my remembrance piece for my SIL's cousin. It's a challenge but one I'm looking forward to. I'll post a progress pic as soon as I have one. But first it's a few errands including the LNS to order the latest Mirabilia ....South Seas Mermaid....like I need another one but she is beautiful!!! And a few other pieces that caught my eye from Who Knew....some fairy designs. If it's not angels it's fairys..... Seems to be a theme in my life. I do believe they are out there after all we can't be here in this vast universe all alone. We need guidance or just some other body or being there with us. I've felt mine many times and on many different occasions good bad and indifferent.....I've even seen them on one occasion too many years ago too count. No I'm not crazy just a believer. And one must believe in the world we live in today. So I'm off to start the day.... oh and we finally have our pool near completion!!! More on that soon.....I'd say tomorrow but I'm working so the weekend sounds like a plan....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.