The musings of an obsessed cross stitcher and Mirabilia junkie.....dreaming of hand dyed fabrics and floss...more than enough time to stitch and life in general. "The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear" Bono "Not all who wander .....are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien
+
Thursday, October 12, 2006
my big sister
Today is a day I take to honor my sister Maureen!!! Not mourn her or grieve her but honor her. For what she meant to me but mostly and simply because she was and is my big sister!!!! I wrote of her a little while ago so I don't feel the need to write more simply to say today is the day she died 16 years ago....and it seems like yesterday. I went through it all shock, horror and most of all disbelief! I mean how dare she....like she had a choice. Let me just simply say that I loved her and will always love her. She was my big sister afterall.........someone who without a word knew me and loved me. She was my mirror.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i know..the hurt is still there....one just manages...i don't wanna forget how this feels
ReplyDelete