+

Wednesday, November 8, 2006

not much

Really not much too say today....just gonna run some errands and try and pick up needle and thread for the third day in a row. Somehow I annoyed DH today.......seems to be an ongoing process somedays. I'm just not feeling well and he wants a "shiny happy person". Maybe that should of been one of my songs ....... but I always said I wasn't a "shiny happy person" you would think after 9 years together he would get it.... I'm going to get out of the house for a little while my head can't take it today. I'm not feeling strong these days.....Hope everyone is having a good day.

5 comments:

  1. Isn't is funny how husbands seem to get upset when we aren't "shiny happy people" but they don't think twice about having a mood of their own?? lol.... Men. I've finally come to the conclusion that men and women will never *ever* fully understand each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to him ...he is perfect and never ever in a *mood*......oh well maybe tomorrow will be better....I'm off to bed. Thanks again Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly how you feel, take care of yourself and don't let it get to you we can't feel strong all the time x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe this is one of those periods when you give up control and float and take care of you. you won't be less strong. floating a bit has its own rewards...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a good cry last night...gave up control and am taking a mental health day today...migraine won't go away and dh got the hint. I am taking care of me. Thanks Karen, Kip and Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.