I took a mental health day today. Thank you to all who commented and wished me well! I am kind of *floating* and most importantly taking care of myself. The migraine that was threatening took hold so I took the strong medicine and it is almost gone. The good news is that I refused to give in and am having a good day despite the migraine. I had a good cry last night and that felt good and cleansing. After the cry DH got the hint and really tried to be there for me and I tried not to push him away. Something I'm working on.... So all in all a good end to a miserable day!!
Karen from Gathering Thoughts (sorry I don't know how to link within a post..) asked a good question on her blog the other day...."What is your wish?" And I've thought alot about that question..... My wish would be to have more time to stitch! The days seem to just slip by. That's just one of my wishes of course......being independently wealthy comes to mind as well!!!! Then of course everything else would slip into place nicely! Or so I think they would. And if I'm really honest with myself......just 5 minutes with my sister oh to hear her voice again! I'm off to a big cup of tea and my stitching......I'm working on the sampler. I just started using the scroll bars and lap frame I got and so far love. I'll post as soon as I have some worthwhile progress. Have a goodnight all!
Sorry you had a migraine. I often find that crying gives me a migraine--so it's like I can't win. Hold in my feelings--get a migraine. Cry--get a migraine. Glad you're feeling better.
ReplyDeleteI'm also sorry about your sister. If I could grant wishes, I would most certainly grant yours, and you can believe I would give you far more than 5 minutes with her. {{{ hugs }}}
I know what you mean about migraines...mine are different every time.
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you Karen! You made me smile this morning....just the thought that you would grant my wish to see my sister is so special and generous. Smiling is good! Thank you dear friend!