
These pictures really should make their appearance in the 3rd paragragh of this post!!!!!!!!I really should be stitching.....but I've been really lazy the last few days. It may be that I just need the rest after having my dear MIL for almost 2 weeks. Did I mention that she came with her dear BF who is 10 years younger. She is my inspiration. And to add I also got a migraine that teased me...it came no it didn't then pow!!!!! I took sunday as a sick day and slept on and off which really helped along with my heavy duty migraine meds (which I took twice). You can only take 2 pills in a 24 hour period and by today I feel better. So I will stitch on "Miraculous BirthSampler" tonight. And DH said I was a wonderful hostess to his mom and went above and beyond! He does notice! I need to be nice to him.....
It is still cold here! Although it warms up to the low 60's during the day it's still windy and we've turned the heat off in the pool. It's just too costly and bitter to step out into the cold air. I still plan to use the hot tub for stress reduction at times...I will just brave the cold air. And it won't stay cold for much longer. A girl can dream.... can't she??Does anyone else feel that December just came way too fast?? I am so not in the Christmas spirit and that makes me sad. We need to get our tree and start decorating soon!
I was at my LNS yesterday....no surprise there! I picked up a few things. Nothing does a migraine good like a stash haul! I picked up Mirabilia'a Autumn Queen w/PTplus 32ct crystal glory material. It didn't end there.... I picked up some fairies.....from Who Knew....Wild Fairy Light w/ 28ct od Fresco linen and Autumn Fairy w/ 28ct od Midas linen. Now I need to stitch.....and post a picture! Well I posted a picture....will I ever get it right.....I thought it would upload it to where I was currently writing silly me.....Well at least you get to see my stash acquistion! I am happy about it! and to make it better They called today and another chart I ordered came in! So maybe on thursday I'll get another visit to the shop!
I am grateful for being migraine free......
Great stash! Love the fabric. You're so lucky to have a LNS. Mine closed a few years ago, now all I have are Michaels and AC Moore, and they don't count as LNS. :(
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about your migraine. I know them all too well. Glad you're feeling better!
About your pictures... Once they appear at the top of your post, you can drag and drop them wherever you want them to appear. ;)
It is great to have a LNS closeby!! A little too tempting sometimes but fun! MY LNS does mail order or if you need something I could always pick it up for you and post it! Just let me know!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the advice on the photos!! You are such a great teacher with this stuff thanks!!!