+

Tuesday, December 5, 2006

A bit Christmasy...

Wait a second post....DH and I composed our Christmas card all online and through webshots......it was almost too easy! Now I just hope it arrives with enough time to post! Here's the picture we choose (it was taken at The Venetian )and for those that will receive said card try to act surprised (okay Duncan!).With the sentiment "May you find Peace and Joy this Christmas Season and all through the Year" You would think that would spark a little Christmas spirit......nothing!!!! Oh well I have what like 20 or so days to get there...
I'm off to stitch. and before I go thank you Karen for telling me that photos are moveable after uploading them!!!

I'm grateful for my LNS and for having one so closeby!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful stash! I love the fabric you chose. Your Christmas Card is going to be great, I'm sure. We are still working on ours. December sort of snuck up on me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a great picture I'm sure your cards will be lovely! and can't wait for you to start autumn queen have been wanting to start that for ages myself

    ReplyDelete
  3. KIp....It will be a while till I start Autumn Queen.....but I will. I found the perfect handdyed material....so I picked her up...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Autumn Queen in my stash, too! I think pigs will fly before I start her, though. Love the picture for your Christmas Card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know the feeling Karen...pigs will be flying but I hope it will be before that!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.