+

Monday, January 29, 2007

more weirdness.....

It was only supposed to be six weird things but to narrow it down to just six was a bit hard.....at least in dear hubby's opinion! So here are two more..yes I am willingly adding to my list. I just feel I need to. So here goes
7. the tags of the pillows need to be inside once the pillowcase is on

8. I think pidgeons are my maternal grandmother reincarnated so I tend to talk to them at length.....I even bought a painting of a pidgeon that made me cry when I first saw it and the scene in Mary Poppins of the pidgeon lady "Feed The Birds" is my all time favorite and makes me cry every time! Next to of course her big carpet bag!

So there you have it. Not so bad in reality! I'm off on a new adventure in a little while.... I signed up for Pilates classes! I am excited about it! I am a runner but in this Vegas weather it's near impossible to run and I am sadly out of shape..... The pilates studio is just 5 minutes from my house and seems really nice. I observed for almost an hour the other day. The studio is brand new with all new equipment! I signed up for two 50 minute private lessons this week. And there is always an instructor there to guide you through and the regular classes are small about 5 or so. I am off to get ready..... Then it's dinner at a friends house.

I am grateful for my weirdness.......

5 comments:

  1. "Feed the birds...tuppins for the birds" Yes, that a real tear jerker every time!

    I agree with the tags on pillows too...

    So we're a pair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Feed the Birds. Have fun at Pilates - it should be fun. If the place is close you could definitely walk or run to the place... :)

    I need to get back to the gym as well... it's been a while and I got very frustrated last time I went.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you on the pillow tags!! :) See, either you're not as weird, or we're both bonkers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've enjoyed reading your weird list...lol...I think we all have them...I agree with the pillow tags....one of my own is I have to sit in a restaurant facing the door...go figure....thanks for commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do the same things with my pillows! I either cut the tags off (gasp!) or they must be on the closed edge of the pillowcase.

    I love Mary Poppins! Such a fun movie, and I remember listening to the record (yes, the vinyl record) when I would go to bed at night in my childhood. The song "Stay Awake" still soothes me.

    My Nana used to call me "pigeon" all the time. My DH calls pigeons "rats with wings." But my Nana was a city girl through and through, so I'm sure to her it was a term of endearment.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.