+

Thursday, January 25, 2007

New to SBQ

Today's SBQ was suggested by Danielle and is:What company produces your favorite hand-dyed fabric? Are there anycompanies whose hand-dyed fabric you do not like? If so, why?

I have never done one of these SBQ's but decided they may be fun so here goes....It has to be hands down PTPlus fabrics !!!!! I just love the fabrics and color range and the crystal fabric and how they sparkle. It was one of the first hand dyeds I ever bought and they are color fast! The way they achieve the "stoning" and variation in a piece of fabric is magical!!!

That's it for now more later.....once again I'm fighting a migraine and really need to go food shopping so I'm off.....

I am grateful for my quiet house today.....

2 comments:

  1. I hope the migraine goes away quickly! I finally got medicine but haven't had one yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor you, migraines are the worst! I hope it goes away soon and you can enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.